Oct 20, 15 Thomas Jensen 2 Images 64
I used this 1W white Prolight LED inside an old light fixture to serve as a night lights in our old basement. It emits a total of 25 lumen in 140 degrees, the light intensity is equal to a 5 to 10 Watt bulb. Low power consumption and perfect as a night light, or inside closets etc. Powered by: 5V.
Between the LED and the heat sink there is some heat conducting film, to better dissipate the heat.
- LED dot light with 10mm LED
- Light sensor with LED display
- Mood light using 3W Prolight RGB LED
- Warning lights with 10mm LEDs
- Emergency strobe light
- Created Apr 14, 2007
- Last modified 3 weeks ago
- Project status: Given away