Feb 25, 15 Thomas Jensen 1 Image Code Schematic Parts
This module was built for a production line at my previous workplace, its purpose was to serve as a single alarm system controller for an entire production line. It monitored up to eight machines, each with its own alarm timer. If an alarm was triggered; a one second signal was given with the horn. That input would then be muted, and not give any more alarm until the current alarm situation had been cleared for a minimum of seven seconds.
Table of content
All inputs was electrically isolated from the production equipment with optoisolator.
- PB.0 Equipment #1 alarm signal
- PB.1 Equipment #2 alarm signal
- PB.2 Equipment #3 alarm signal
- PB.3 Equipment #4 alarm signal
- PB.4 Equipment #5 alarm signal
- PB.5 Equipment #6 alarm signal
- PB.6 Equipment #7 alarm signal
- PB.7 Equipment #8 alarm signal
- PD.4 Siren/horn
Simple alarm circuit to monitor up to eight inputs, written with BASCOM-AVR.
- Project: Alarm disabling unit for production equipment with long stop warning
- Project: Alarm disabling unit for production equipment
- Project: Power supply and fuse monitoring module
- Project: Sound alarm control unit
- Project: Intruder alarm system controller
- Created Mar 16, 2004
- Last modified 5 days ago
- Project status: Given away